About Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey is a photo-based artist who mixes commercial and editorial commissions with personal projects.
In 2006 he gained an MA in Fine Art Photography from the London College of Communication (University of the Arts), and published his second book,
"Forever England" (Dewis Lewis Publishing).
He is one of the co-founders of photocrowd and lives, and works, in South London and Norfolk
- Member of the Association of Photographers
- Senior Associate Lecturer at the London College of Fashion
- Director of the Interior Archive
- Reviewer at the Rhubarb Festival of Photography
- 2007-2011, Non Executive Director at Photofusion
Design, Advertising and Editorial photography commissions and image Licensing www.liambailey.com
Three images from the "footballs I have found series" are exclusively available through
In Holland "Forever England" Series is represented by Gallerie Vassie
If you would like to show or represent this collection of works please contact Liam Bailey