Workshops and Teaching sessions
Liam Bailey offers workshops and practical sessions in these areas for emerging photographers or for career enhancement/general learning. Below are the upcoming sessions, which can be booked below.
As well as being a practising photographer, Liam Bailey has been an Associate Lecturer for 15 years. Liam trained as a teacher with a PGCE from Cambridge University. He has taught courses at the Southampton Institute, London College of Fashion, London South Bank University and other venues across the UK.
Courses delivered have included:
- Documentary Photography, theory and history.
- Lighting: Studio lighting for still life.
- Lighting: Studio lighting for portraiture.
- Lighting: Location lighting for portraiture.
- Professional practice and Monetising Photography.
- Stock/agency photography "keeping your integrity".
- Street photography, practical sessions for emerging practioners.
- Portfolio design and editing for photographers.
To find out about any of these please download the workshop/session PDF's
Then if you wish to book please click here
If you wish to folllow course updates then follow here
People lighting workshop 1 - Level beginner price: 4 hours £160.00 + VAT
Portfolio crit and image edit one to one £150 + VAT
other on request
Photographic project seminar price: 9 hours £270.00 + VAT (max size 6 people)